Citycounty Insurance Services (CIS)
- CIS is recruiting for an Underwriting Director. This individual will provide strategic direction in implementation and management and continuous improvement of CIS’ Property Casualty underwriting and organizational marketing and communications programs, activities, products and partnerships.
Connecticut Interlocal Risk Management Agency
- CIRMA is recruiting for a Sr. Risk Management Consultant. To succeed in this position the candidate should have strong communication and relationship building skills, critical thinking abilities and be data driven. CIRMA is a Public Entity Risk Pool with expertise in municipal and school district risk management.
Florida League of Cities
- FLC is seeking a Litigation Specialist. This individual would be responsible for handling complex, high exposure and litigated general, police and employment liability claims for the members of the Florida League of Cities in compliance with approved claim policies & procedures and industry best practices. Candidates must be a licensed insurance adjuster in the state of Florida and have experience with liability claims, including commercial liability, commercial property, and auto claims.
League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust (LMCIT)
- LMCIT has an exciting new opening for a Cybersecurity Loss Control Field Consultant. This consultant will provide loss control efforts related to cybersecurity and information security risks. The position is fully remote but does require in-state travel. The first review of applications will take place on May 5th.
Massachusetts Interlocal Insurance Association
- MIIA is seeking a Wellness Manager to join the MIIA Health Benefits Trust Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in managing a large team to integrate health and wellness programs into our member communities.
North Carolina League of Municipalities
- NCLM has an immediate opening for a skilled Property & Liability Field Adjuster who will oversee and adjust property and liability claims for members in the western region of the state. NCLM is a member-driven organization with over 100 years of service representing the interest of North Carolina cities and towns.
- NCLM is also seeking a motivated customer service focused Claims Assistant I for a full-time job opportunity. NCLM is a service and advocacy organization representing nearly every city and town in North Carolina
Pennsylvania Municipal League
- PML is recruiting for a Director of Trusts. This position involves all facets of managing and directing the PennPRIME Liability Trust, the PennPRIME Workers’ Compensation Trust and the U•COMP Unemployment Compensation Trust. Duties include overseeing marketing, loss control, claims, underwriting, and member relations. Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Entity Partners
Public Entity Partners was created to provide insurance coverage for local governments in Tennessee. The staff have experience in local government, as well as the commercial insurance industry.
- Public Entity Partners is recruiting for an Underwriting Assistant. This role serves to support the Underwriting Department through the processing of necessary underwriting support functions, including coordination and direction of work processes and systems.
Rhode Island Interlocal Risk Management Trust
The Trust is recognized as local government’s premier one-stop source for Property/Liability, Workers’ Compensation, Health, Dental, Life, Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) and Wellness, and widely lauded for its excellence in risk management and loss prevention services.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Driver Training Instructor & Loss Prevention Specialist. This role provides loss prevention and risk management education to Member employees who drive as a function of their position.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Property/Liability Claims Associate. This role provides technical and administrative support, while helping to process claims.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Chief Financial and Administrative Officer. As a key member of the Management Team, the CFO reports to the President and Executive Director, while assuming a strategic role in the overall management of The Trust.
- The Trust is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. This position works under the direct supervision of the Director of Health Safety & Risk Management and is responsible for providing administrative support to and supporting the overall programs and efforts of The Trust’s Loss Prevention Department.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Senior Accountant. Collaborating in a small team, the Senior Accountant plays a key role in all accounting functions, including a timely monthly close, establishing and monitoring budgets and forecasts, and helping to manage the A/R and A/P process.
South Dakota Public Assurance Alliance (SDPAA)
The SDPAA is a public entity pool serving 436 local governments in South Dakota by providing broad coverages for property and liability, including auto and cyber liability. Since 1987 the SDPAA has been unified in its commitment to assist local government Members with tackling their unique risk management and coverage needs as part of their public service mission.
- SDPAA is recruiting for a Members Services Representative. This role serves as a point of contact for Members by providing outstanding customer service, and by conducting in-person visits across South Dakota. The Representative assists with analyzing the marketing needs and opportunities for SDPAA programs and services.