HealthTrust (New Hampshire)
- HealthTrust is seeking an inspired, collaborative leader with experience in the risk pool industry and medical coverage lines. The ideal Executive Director candidate will be an experienced leader who excels at identifying, creating and implementing strategic initiatives, facilitating efficient and effective communication with the board of directors, leadership team and teams within the organization.
League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
- LMCIT is seeking a Public Safety Wellness Coordinator to promote the health and wellness of LMCIT member employees and reduce workers’ compensation costs related to public safety mental health claims by managing loss control efforts through education, legislation, partnerships and research.
- LMCIT is requesting proposals for reinsurance brokerage services (RFP) related to its property/casualty program. LMCIT’s policy is to review certain vendor and service contracts at least every seven years to ensure the relationship provides good value and service.
- LMCIT is seeking firms that can provide a learning management system on which it can place Peace officer Accredited TRaining OnLine (PATROL), an online training program that serves Minnesota law enforcement agencies. If your firm would like to be considered as part of this process, we are requesting you complete the Learning Platform RFQ Template (Minnesota), and email it to Laura Honeck, LMCIT Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualifications are due on or before March 1, 2024. All questions or clarifications must be in writing and submitted to Laura Honeck as well. More information about LMCIT, PATROL, and the RFQ process and schedule, can be found in this explanatory document.
Local Government Insurance Trust
- LGIT is seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director to oversee all company financial activities and to ensure it stays in strong financial standing. This candidate will be responsible for oversight of the company’s day to day financial operations, assessing the financial performance of the company, as well as possible risks, and working with investment advisors.
South Dakota Public Assurance Alliance
- SDPAA is soliciting proposals from qualified firms to provide Liability Reinsurance, Property Reinsurance, Cyber, Crime, and Boiler & Equipment Breakdown Insurance Brokerage Services.
The Trust (Rhode Island)
- The Trust is recruiting for an Employee Benefits Underwriting Consultant. Join an organization committed to providing exceptional service to Rhode Island public sector entities, their employees, dependents, and retirees. To succeed in this role, you should have health and dental insurance underwriting experience, and be able to provide technical and analytical expertise to support the management and operations of The Trust’s Health and Dental Pools.