Citycounty Insurance Services
- CIS is recruiting for a Senior Property Liability Claims Consultant. This role is responsible for the investigation, evaluation, and resolution of all aspects of claims of police and jail liability, employment liability, auto liability, land use claims, defamation claims, bodily injury including death claims, personal injury claims and other types of public entity liability and first party property claims. This involves telephone and in person contact with claimants, attorneys, witnesses, and members.
Local Government Insurance Trust
- LGIT is seeking an experienced and analytical Finance Director to oversee all company financial activities and to ensure it stays in strong financial standing. This candidate will be responsible for oversight of the company’s day to day financial operations, assessing the financial performance of the company, as well as possible risks, and working with investment advisors.
South Dakota Public Assurance Alliance
- SDPAA is soliciting proposals from qualified firms to provide Liability Reinsurance, Property Reinsurance, Cyber, Crime, and Boiler & Equipment Breakdown Insurance Brokerage Services.
The Trust (Rhode Island)
- The Trust is recruiting for an Employee Benefits Underwriting Consultant. Join an organization committed to providing exceptional service to Rhode Island public sector entities, their employees, dependents, and retirees. To succeed in this role, you should have health and dental insurance underwriting experience, and be able to provide technical and analytical expertise to support the management and operations of The Trust’s Health and Dental Pools.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to help design, support, and coordinate marketing efforts for the team. This candidate should be creative, highly organized and have experience in both written and visual media.
- The Trust is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support the Member Services Department. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills, excellent time management, and strong organizational skills to thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- The Trust is recruiting for an Injury Prevention Specialist. You will be our team’s subject matter expert in workplace injury prevention, and serve as a trusted advisor for our Members, helping to promote a positive safety culture, while reducing the frequency and severity of workers’ compensation claims.