Association of Washington Cities
- AWC is recruiting a full-time Senior Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator to join our dynamic and customer orientated team. The AWC Workers’ Comp Retro Program (Retro) provides training and tools for cities and other local government employers to lower risks for on-the-job injuries and reduce overall workers’ compensation costs.
Citycounty Insurance Services (Oregon)
- CIS is recruiting for an Underwriting Director. To succeed in this position the candidate should provide the strategic direction of CIS’ Property Casualty underwriting programs, activities, and partnerships, conduct research, and develop new products and services.
League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
- LMC is recruiting for a Senior Accountant. In this role, you will work independently to perform highly specialized accounting and financial management functions in support of the operations of the League, League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust (LMCIT), and other affiliate organizations.
The Trust (Rhode Island)
- The Trust is recruiting for an Employee Benefits Analyst. Join a dynamic team that is committed to providing exceptional service to Rhode Island public sector entities, their employees, dependents, and retirees. In this role, you will provide general, technical, and analytical assistance in the management and operations of The Trust’s Health and Dental Employee Benefits Programs.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjuster. Join a dynamic team that is committed to providing exceptional service to Rhode Island public sector entities and their injured workers. Reporting to the Claims Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of workers’ compensation claims administration, from processing through to final resolution.