League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
- LMCIT is seeking a Deputy Administrator to provide leadership, make executive decisions, implement directives, and provide support to the staff, LMCIT Administrator, and League’s Insurance Trust Board. This position oversees the Loss Control and Operations Management functions to ensure the effectiveness and responsiveness of loss control services and programs in reducing member risk over time and maintaining a high level of member satisfaction.
Pennsylvania Municipal League
- PML is recruiting for a Director of Trusts. This position involves all facets of managing and directing the PennPRIME Liability Trust, the PennPRIME Workers’ Compensation Trust and the U•COMP Unemployment Compensation Trust. Duties include overseeing marketing, loss control, claims, underwriting, and member relations. Administrative tasks such as budgeting, policy development, and public speaking are also included in the job facets.
The Trust (Rhode Island)
- The Trust is recruiting for an Employee Benefits Underwriting Consultant. Join an organization committed to providing exceptional service to Rhode Island public sector entities, their employees, dependents, and retirees. To succeed in this role, you should have health and dental insurance underwriting experience, and be able to provide technical and analytical expertise to support the management and operations of The Trust’s Health and Dental Pools.
- The Trust is recruiting for an Health & Dental Program Analyst. Join a dynamic team that is committed to providing exceptional service to Rhode Island public sector entities, their employees, dependents, and retirees. You will be providing general, technical, and analytical assistance in the management and operations of The Trust’s Health and Dental Pools.
- The Trust is recruiting for a Health & Safety Loss Prevention Specialist. The team is responsible for providing loss prevention programs, resources, and training to our Members. You will be our team’s subject matter expert in occupational health and safety, and help to promote a positive safety culture, worker and workplace safety, and reduce the frequency and severity of Member claims.